Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Introduction and What I've Been Up To

Well, hello there! I'm Georgette (Gette for short), and this is my blog where I document my adventures in the world of cake (and the occasional pastry). I had a blog ages ago that can be found here. The photos are a bit wonky, but there are still pretty useful recipes and tutorials there, so I don't have the heart to kill it off completely.

Anyhoo, I work at a bakery here in Virginia, but I also make cakes from home. I don't have an official home business, but I'm working towards it. My ultimate goal is to have my own store front.

This week is getting super busy for me, so I'm sure I'll have another post in a few days. But here are a few cakes I have made over the past couple of months.












I must say, the poop emoji cake and cupcakes was really fun. I didn't think poop could be so cute!

And I have a bit of a breakdown of the Navy homecoming cake:



Yep, those were tiny strokes made with a square tip brush. Eeek! But I like how it turn out.

Onto more caking adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment