Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Cakes!

Holy wow! It's been a while, folks! It all started with the hurricane that unexpectedly threw us off track for a bit there.

The month of October is usually gone in a flash because it begins birthday season-- or really, a celebration season. We have our godson's birthday, my father-in-law's birthday, our wedding anniversary, my husband's birthday, my grandma-in-law's birthday, Halloween, and so much more. It's a little crazy. Luckily, there's a bit of a break between Halloween and the end of November with my mom and brother's birthdays and Thanksgiving thrown in.

So I've been running around making lots of cakes both at home and at work (because it's also baby shower and wedding season). Here are some cakes (and cupcakes) of note:

 Two dozen Marvel/ Avengers cupcakes





 Alabama football theme cake:

Deer themed baby shower

Rum barrel cake with rum flavored cake and buttercream (with some real rum as well)
My next entry will highlight the best cake I've ever made my hubs. There's chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment